Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Taking the homeschool leap!!


Well after a few months of soul searching we have decided to try the home learning side of things! My 6 year old daughter is enrolled in our local French immersion school currently but will be done with that on Valentines day. I am excited and nervous to get rolling but I am confident we are making a good decision. We have enrolled her in SelfDesign's distributed learning program. Here we have access to a learning consultant and will receive a small amount of funding for activities and other curriculum.  I felt more comfortable having some kind of plan to follow and some extra support.

I am hoping to record our trials and tribulations on here as well posting what other crafty bits I have been up to with my glorious time at home with my little girl.

If you are thinking of home learning for your child maybe this will help you make your decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment